Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Beginnings

After having written that title, I wonder how many new blogs are started each day with the same title. Oh well, at this point I do not have time to give that much thought, so I will forge ahead.

My plan for this blog is to spend some time adding photos of new work several times a week as an additional marketing resource . I hope anyone who might read this will take some time to add thoughts or comments about the work.

The painting is an oil titled, "Late Summer's Light." Living in Vermont, with such long winters, the end of summer is always bitter sweet. The warm days are over, yet the colors of fall are soon on the way and soon, cold winter days. I love this time of year as the trees teed to take on a yellowish cast to the foliage, a sure sign that change is on the way. I hope you enjoy the painting.

"Late Summer's Light" oil on canvas, 20 x 24

1, 495.oo, framed, plus shipping

No comments: