Sunday, April 19, 2009

"September Afternoon at the Pond" oil on canvas, 20 x 24


This piece was completed earlier this spring using photos and other reference materials I had gathered during the fall season. The pond featured in this painting is located on a friend's property and it was great to visit the area many times through the fall and into the winter to watch nature's graceful changes. I hope to get over there again soon to see what early spring has in store at this favorite painting spot. This painting is part of the exhibition, "Salon International" now on view at the Greenhouse Gallery in San Antonio, TX. Please contact the gallery for further information and to see the beautiful work which comprises this exhibition. www.greenhousegallery.com
"September Afternoon at the Pond"
oil on canvas, 20 x 24
www.andreworr.com
artsteph1@aol.com

2 comments:

RobCarey said...

Your work is great. Your landscapes have a unique style and beauty. Glad I stopped by.

Leslie Saeta said...

I am so glad to have found your blog. I really like your painting style. This painting is absolutely stunning and I can see why it is in the Salon International show! Well done!