Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summertime Grazing in Washington County, oil on canvas 16 x 20


It feels good to be back into my oil work. Sometimes I think that it is perfectly fine to take a break from painting be it to work with other materials, another medium or simply to let the mind rest. During the last few weeks when I have been traveling, I spent some time thinking about subjects that I might like to include in my work. Living in an agricultural area of the state of Vermont I have the opportunity to observe many aspects of farm life. It seems natural to include cows in some of my landscape pictures. I enjoyed working with these guys and think I probably be working with several paintings that include this great subject in the coming weeks.
Grazing in Washington County
oil on canvas
16 x 20
1,295.00 framed, plus shipping
for purchase inquires, please contact me directly
artsteph1@aol.com
www.andreworr.com

1 comment:

AJ said...

Outstanding, Andrew!! You've done it again... I feel like spreading out a blanket and having a picnic!