Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Along a Path on an Early Fall Day" oil on canvas on board, 12 x 16


Many of the old railway lines in the state of Vermont have been turned into a series of trails and paths for walking, biking and horseback riding. I am fortunate to live near one such path and spend a lot of time on this trail at various times of the year. Last fall, I fell in love with a tree that had turned a brilliant orange yellow while all around other trees were just beginning to change their colors for the coming season. These colors are just a bit lighter in value for me and I enjoyed working in a lighter palette for this piece.
"Along a Path on an Early Fall Day"
oil on canvas on board
12 x 16, 695.00 unframed plus shipping.
please contact me directly for purchase details
artsteph1@aol.com
www.andreworr.com

No comments: