Friday, February 13, 2009

"Close of Day, Ogunquit, ME" 16 x 20 oil on canvas on board


As I have been traveling, teaching some painting workshops, I haven't had a chance to post as much as I would like. I completed this painting of the coastal area, "Marginal Way" at Ogunquit, ME, just before I left. During the cold days of winter it's nice to be able to spend some time painting the warmer days of summer! The sun was just beginning to set and the waves hitting the rocks, some which were in the shadows, others tipped by touches of late afternoon light made for an awesome scene. Maybe next time I should try this in a large 30 x 40 format!
"Close of Day, Ogunquit, ME"
oil on canvas on board, 16 x 20
1,295.00 framed, plus shipping
please contact me directly for further photos and details.
artsteph1@aol.com
www.andreworr.com

No comments: