Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Abunance of Autumn" oil on canvas, 20 x 24


In previous posts I shared studies completed in class during a recent teaching trip. I wanted to share our larger project in this posting. We had great fun setting up the still life, as a class. As a group we came up with a set up that seemed to have great painting opportunities from all angles. In fact, walking around the room it was fun to see the different angles of the set up as portrayed in each of the student's paintings. I think my painting is just about finished, I may tweak it a bit here or there when I get it home. The whole class was a great experience and I am grateful to the students and to my host for giving me a wonderful opportunity. Good to be home though; from the looks of the weather outside, I might be painting snow very soon!
"Abundance of Autumn"
oil on canvas, 20 x 24
please contact me directly for purchase inquiry
artsteph1@aol.com
www.andreworr.com

No comments: